Enlarge text Print Tip a friend Loud reader

Theft and property damage

If you have been a victim of theft or property damage, you can report it here.

Crimes that require immediate police attention, such as break-ins or physical attacks, should not be reported here. They must be reported immediately to the local police station. In very urgent cases, call the emergency number 112.

To report:

Click on the type of crime you wish to report:

Your receipt:

When the police has received your report, a written receipt will be sent to you with a case number. The processing time is approximately one week and the receipt will be sent to you by mail (ordinary post).

Please note that if the report concerns bicycle theft, you will not receive a receipt, since the insurance companies themselves will request the case number.


Last Modified: 21. september 2015

Printed on: